Card Templates Edit
Hi, this page will allow you to effortlessly add card pages to the wiki. Follow the 9 simple steps and you're done. You can use this TEST PAGE to try it out and learn from your mistakes first.
1) Click on blue Edit button in topleft on this card template page. (Do not pick Classic Editor, click directly on the word 'Edit')
2) Click on the dropdown menu with the three black lines (next to Cancel/Save page buttons)
3) Select Source Editor. This brings up the coding for the page.
4) Highlight the text from "START HERE" to "END HERE" and copy the text. (be sure the categories are included)
5) Create the page if it doesn't exist yet. Click on Contribute button in topright corner to do this.
6) Go to your newly created page, select Source Editor, paste the text and Apply Changes.
7) Edit again and add in all the appropriate values and words to each section of the template. Save.
8) To add the appropriate image; Click on the empty image. Type in the specific card's name in the search bar. If the card shows up, click on the Plus sign in the corner to add it. Save.
8b) If the card does not show up in the search, you will need to upload the image yourself, either by an external link or uploading the image from your computer. You can enter the link in the search bar and it should work.
9) Go to the bottom of the page and look for Categories. Click on Edit and add in the appropriate Rarity and Element. Be sure to click Save. This will add the card to specific lists for easier access for everyone to see.
MONSTER CARD Edit
STONE CARD Edit
ASPECT CARD Edit